In 2015, we will be selling a downloadable multi-media presentation of one of our Web Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) seminars. Developing a multimedia product is an exciting opportunity for us to present our services in a new way, and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Please check back with us often to receive a trial copy. If there are specific Web Marketing and SEO topics that you would like us to incorporate in a video seminar, please do not hesitate to drop us a line.
In the meantime, we are offering affordable online SEO webinars and in-person SEO seminars covering the most effective SEO tactics as well as related areas of Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing. The webinars and seminars can be conducted one on one and arranged to suit your schedule and business needs. There is no additional cost involved.
The seminars are not technical in nature and no previous website design knowledge is required.
SEO Webinar Outline
- Introduction and main SEO definitions
- SEO results and what to expect
- Fundamentals of how search engines work
- Do-it-yourself SEO in 10 steps
- How content management systems (CMS) affect SEO
- Most important principles of PPC campaigns and how to combine SEO with Google AdWords to maximize results
- What Social Media Marketing strategies you can use to help you boost your SEO ranking
- SEO on a shoe string: what you can do right now at virtually no cost and without significant time commitment
- What not to do to avoid penalties
- Useful links, hand-picked and time-tested
- Practice session combined with Q&As
- 2.5-3 hrs
The cost is $270 per person, tax included, for all types of SEO webinars and seminars, including one-on-one sessions. Payment via PayPal.
Do not hesitate to call me at (613) 231-6308 if you would like more information or have specific requirements.